Call Us Free: 0800 368 8133
Follow Us:

Count Court Judgement Forms (CCJ Forms)

Big or small, every debt problem can be solved

Count Court Judgement Forms (CCJ Forms)

There are several court forms associated with county court judgments (CCJs as they are known) Here’s a quick guide.

debt advice

Court forms explained

Here are the court forms you may come across:

  • N1 CPC claim form: Shows you how much a creditor says you owe them.
  • N9 Acknowledgement of service: Used to ask for another 14 days to file a defence
  • N9A Admission Form: If you admit the claim but you want time to pay. Asks for your income and expenditure so the court can determine how much you should pay if it finds against you. You can use it to make an offer to pay, or to ask for more time.
  • N9B Defence Form: If you want to defend the claim
  • N244 Stay of Judgment: You can use this to stop the judgment being enforced – if you want it set aside or you can’t afford to pay anything because your circumstances have changed.
  • N245 Application for suspension of a warrant and/or variation of an order: If you can’t afford to pay all what you’ve been ordered to pay (whether in full or instalments), this is used to ask the court to agree to a lower amount.
  • EX160 Application for a fee remission: Asks the court not to charge you a fee (you can apply retrospectively for six months).

CCJ Help

If you have a CCJ and are being threatened with enforcement action, or you have received notice of a CCJ application then you need to get professional advice as soon as possible.

Our panel of specialists can quickly advise you of your options if you received notice of a CCJ application. Simply call the team on 0800 36 88 133. Alternatively take the online debt help test and find your best solution.

no credit on prepayment meter

What to do if your prepayment meter has run out of credit


This guide explains what you should do if your pre-payment meter for gas or electricity runs out of credit....

phillips cohen associates

How to deal with a Debt Collection Letter from Phillips & Cohen Associates


Have you received a letter from Phillips & Cohen Associates. In this guide we'll show you a common letter they send, the tactics they use and how to deal with...

attachment of earnings

A Guide To An Attachment of Earnings Order


Have you received a letter threatening an attachment of earnings. In this guide we explore what an attachment of earning order is, how they work and how to defend...

Contact the Money Advice Team: 0800 36 88 133

0800 36 88 133

(freephone, including all mobiles)
money advice online

Request A Callback

No time to talk, we'll call you back.
money advice

Have A Question?
Ask an expert now.

Need Need Help? Our team of experts will send you their answer by email within 1 working hour.

Connect With Us

advice online reviews

Join 100,000s of Money Advice Onliners who read our WEEKLY email. Get our round up of ALL the best money saving tips, best buys, discount vouchers and competitions. Don't miss out!

* indicates required

We hereby promise to be responsible emailers.

Contact Us
  • Address: Digital World Centre, 1 Lowry Plaza, The Quays, Salford, Manchester, M50 3UB
  • Phone: 0800 36 88 133
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
    Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Bank Holidays: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Money Advice Online and are tradings name of ATN Group Limited © 2020 All right reserved.
Registered office: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX. Registered in England and Wales. Co Reg No. 11846763 is a comparison service that acts as an introducer to companies who offer regulated financial advice (FCA approved). Our website is completely free for you to use but we may receive a commission from some of the companies we feature. does not provide any advice and we are not liable for any financial advice provided by, or obtained through a third party. As with any investment, the value of investments can fall as well as rise and maybe worth less than what was paid in. Past performance is not an indicator of future results. does not provide any regulated debt activates in relation to debt counselling or adjusting. You can also get free impartial debt advice by following this link to the Money Advice Service.

Bankruptcy Advice, IVA